Tax Return Filing and Tax Matter

➥ We care for our clients

We obtain Tax Identification Number (TIN) and filing tax return for individuals and companies and their directors and shareholders. Provide necessary opinion on income tax, VAT and customs tax and tax rebate matters. Appear before various tax tribunals.


If you would like us to examine your particular situation and assist you, it is possible to arrange an appointment by telephone or e-mail for detailed consultation. Please contact us by telephone or send us e-mail at


  • Immigration Lawyer
  • Notary Public
  • E-Notary
  • Marriage Registrar
  • Adoption Lawyer
  • Business Lawyer
  • Family Lawyer

Follow with us

Disclaimer: The information in this web site does not constitute legal advice. We make no guarantees about the accuracy or adequacy of the information contained or linked to this web site.

Copyright © 2015, M. R. I. Chowdhury & Associates.   Webmail || Admin Login